- Each 27 oz. survival food bar packet contains 9 individual 410 calorie emergency food rations, 3 per day, for a total of 3,690 calories (15,448 kj.). MINIMUM RECOMMENDED consumption is 2 rations per day.
- 5-year shelf life. Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures (-22°F to 149°F). Store survival food safely almost anywhere.
- Non-thirst provoking formula. Survival food bars don’t require waterand are ready-to-eat. Pleasant lemon-vanilla flavor.
- Optimal Balance of nutrients. Enriched with FDA recommended vitamins & minerals. No trans fats, cholesterol, coconut or nuts.
WHY ARE ER™ BAR SURVIVAL FOOD RATIONS THE BEST?
Introducing the most revolutionary survival food bar available, the ER™ Bar is made with the purest of ingredients and manufactured under the strictest of conditions. Scientifically engineered to provide the optimal balance of nutrients and calories for survival victims.
It is imperative to keep survival food in an accessible location outside your home and office in case of structural damage following a disaster; and in your vehicle in case you are away from home during a disaster. But canned goods and other store bought items usually expire in 1-2 years. And, these items will spoil even faster in extreme cold and hot weather conditions. So, don’t waste your money storing and replacing potentially dangerous food in your survival kit. Instead, buy a survival food bar that has been designed, tested, and guaranteed by survival experts and the US Coast Guard to be ready when you need it most.
Unlike competitors’ food bars, ER™ Bars contains no cholesterol, tropical oils, or coconut, or nuts which may cause dangerous allergic reactions when no medical aid is available.
USCG approved hermetic sealing process using corrosion-resistant material that meets the MIL-131 Barrier Materials Standards.
- Ready-to-use Survival Food Bars
- Unlike “Meals-Ready-to-Eat” (MREs), ER™ Bars don’t require water
- Unlike competition, packaging features re-sealable pouch
- 9 individual, pre-measured rations; 2 per day per person
- Patented non-thirst provoking formula
- Guaranteed 5-year shelf-life
- Safest and most reliable survival food ration on the market