“Just like grandma used to make it.” Yes my grandmother (in-law) actually used to make her own penicillin among other things. This is one of 3 DIY guides (“How to Brew your own Beer” and “How to make your own Bread & Tortillas”) that are not written by Dan Martin, but by his wife Lucia who brings her generations of traditions that still continue to this day in her homeland of Mexico.
Simple and basic, no specialty knowledge/experience needed. Typical items used making access available to everyone.
- Cheap AND easy
- Is applicable in any region, any temperature and adapted to any size required
- Beginner to Experienced level format (process made simple)
- Tested, and now patented process
- Set up time is typically 2 days.
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
- Free unlimited support
Dan Martin’s has written his guides so that everyone, everywhere, of all ages and genders can easily carry-out each set of step by step instructions at the lowest cost (often with free materials) possible. They’re packed with easy to read directions, clear step specific photos and great diagrams/drawings.
No more excuses, sit down this weekend and do it!
To save on paper and further help the environment, all books are now digitally delivered