Sprouts are the grubs (larval form of insects) of the plant world. They are the youngest plant, right from seed which not only holds, but can deliver the most nutrients to us, like an egg. Learn how to grow and eat only spouts and how and why they’re so healthy and beneficial for us. Which common vegetables like beans are actually poisonous in their sprout stage.
Simple and basic, no specialty knowledge/experience needed. Typical items used making access available to everyone.
- Cheap AND easy
- Is applicable in any region, any temperature and adapted to any size required
- Beginner to Experienced level format (process made simple)
- Tested, and now patented process
- Set up time is typically 2 days.
- 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
- Free unlimited support
Dan Martin’s has written his guides so that everyone, everywhere, of all ages and genders can easily carry-out each set of step by step instructions at the lowest cost (often with free materials) possible. They’re packed with easy to read directions, clear step specific photos and great diagrams/drawings.
No more excuses, sit down this weekend and do it!
To save on paper and further help the environment, all books are now digitally delivered